As you all know or should know, Shark Week was just on. I love Shark Week I have been watching it since I was like 10 years old and nothing says Shark Week like a classic feeding frenzy!
That's a crazy video. Idk if I could ever get that close to sharks like that. But that's cool you've been watching shark week for that long. I only heard about it a few years ago.
As you all know or should know, Shark Week was just on. I love Shark Week I have been watching it since I was like 10 years old and nothing says Shark Week like a classic feeding frenzy!
ReplyDeleteThe comments on YouTube for this video were just posts about how awesome the video is and where good spots to see feeding frenzies are.
ReplyDeleteThat's a crazy video. Idk if I could ever get that close to sharks like that. But that's cool you've been watching shark week for that long. I only heard about it a few years ago.
ReplyDelete