Thursday, July 7, 2011

Classmates

Hello followers!  I don't think I am able to follow all of your blogs because not everyone has written one!  It took me a while to figure that one out I hope I am right about that.  If not then could someone please give me some more insight.  Tara thank you for the reply to my other post.  It seems that the only blogs as of now are me, Matthew, Tara, and Bistra.  If anyone else has a blog please let me no so I can figure out how to follow you.  Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Corey, you are right that you cannot follow people who have not posted any blogs or anything on their home page. By the end of the day, there should be more posts, hopefully :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was able to follow you through others I have followed. I have posted a blog, but have no followers or comments. Hopefully posting this comment will help with that!

    ReplyDelete