Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Myself

     Hello everyone my name is Corey Christie I'm 18 almost 19 and a sophomore at the University of New England.  I am a pre pharmacy major and this is hopefully my last year as a pre pharmacy student.  I have a big family I'm one of four, one being a twin brother.  I happen to be the younger one by twelve minutes its really not a big deal.  We always get asked the same questions like "Do you guys play tricks on all your teachers?" or "Who's older?".  It's not annoying it just comes with being a twin and it's something we learn to live with but being a twin is the best I have no regrets from making the choice of being a twin...as for my other two brothers, doesn't matter they're not as important one's 17 and one's 13.

No comments:

Post a Comment